Day 1: Ouarzazate – Anti Atlas – Agdz – Draa Valley – M’hamid – Erg Chegaga:
Early departure from Ouarzazate in 4 × 4 for M’hamid through the Anti Atlas Mountains to reach Agdez where the Daa Valley begins, we pass through a nice track dotted with Berber villages and green oasis that cross the immense valley palm grove Draa (largest date producing region in Morocco) Lunch in Zagora, in the afternoon continuation to M’hamid last village in the valley. The paved road ends here, we continue our way along a track towards the Chegaga dunes. ride on camel to watch the sunset over the dunes. Dinner and overnight in a bivouac under a nomad tent in the heart of the desert.
Dinner and accommodation in: Camp de Jaimas
Day 2: Chegaga – Lake Iriki -Foum Zguid – Tazenakht – Anti Atlas – Ouarzazate
Early in the morning we will see the show Sunrise, after breakfast, departure for Ouarzazate by the track between the Erg Chegaga and the dry lake of the Draa through Lake Iriqui, then Foum Zguid. Continuing the road. Lunch at the Taznakht (known for its carpets). Arrival in Ouarzazate late afternoon.
- Transportation during the trip in an all-terrain vehicle (4 × 4)
- Fuel of the 4X4
- Driver guide speaks Spanish
- Excursion with camels in Erg chebbi
- Haima Berber Camp
- Dinner and breakfast
- Midday meal
The reservation does not include:
- – Drinks
- – Views
The Zagora desert in Morocco is small and you will not be able to see tall dunes as seen in the photographs. If this is what you are looking for we recommend taking our 3-day tour to the desert of Merzouga.
Included in the reservation of the excursion:
- Private excursion, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Transport in Toyota Land Cruiser 4 × 4 or Mini-bus.
- Spanish speaking driver.
- Accommodation in Riad or Kasbah in half board.
- 1 night accommodation in a nomad camp in half board.Fuel, tolls and all expenses associated with transportation.
- Camel ride to reach the camp.*
Not included in the reservation of the excursion:
- Midday meals
- Entrances to the monuments.
This post is also available in: Español