Day 1: Ouarzazate – Palm Grove Sekura – Valley of Roses – Boutaghrar – Gorges of the Dades – Gorges of the Toudra:
After breakfast pick up from your lodging, and departure from Ouarzazate to the palm grove of Skoura via the route of the Thousand Kasbahs (visit of the Kasbah of Amrédhyle). Continue to the Valley of the Roses. from there we left by track of 50 km, from Kalaa M ‘gouna we crossed the Valley of the Roses and we will visit Nomadas qui vivin in caves, and we will have a tea with them and we will be able to chat with them about their customs and play with the children, and We meet the Dades Valley in the Kasbah of Ait Youl. We went up to the Gorges of Dades, lunch on the site. The afternoon, return through the Dades Valley to Boumalne to continue towards Tinghir in the afternoon arrival at the Toudra Gorges. Dinner and overnight in Kasbah.
Day 2: Gorges of Todra – Tinjdad – Erfoud – Rissani – Merzouga:
Day 3: Merzouga – Rissani – N’kob – Ouarzazate:
Raise early before the sunrise to see the spectacular sunrise, then return to take the Dromedaries and return to the hotel to shower and breakfast. and we will return to Ouarzazate, via Rissani where we will stop to visit its traditional medina and its market which is considered the largest in the South of Morocco. Then we will follow the road passing through Berber villages such as Alnif, Tazarine, Nkob, we will go to the biggest Valley in Morocco, the Draa Valley inside the valley if we find the kasbah of Alkaid Ali in Tamnougale, we continue towards Agdez passing through the mountains of the anti Atlas harbor from Tizi-n-Tinififft 1660 meters of altitude to reach Ouarzazate About 17:00 in the afternoon. End of our service.
- Private excursion, there will be no more people in the group
- Transportation during the trip in an all-terrain vehicle (4 × 4)
- Fuel of the 4X4
- Driver guide speaks Spanish
- Excursion with camels in Erg chebbi
- Haima Berber Camp
- Dinner and breakfast
- Midday meal
The reservation does not include:
- – Drinks
- – Views
The Zagora desert in Morocco is small and you will not be able to see tall dunes as seen in the photographs. If this is what you are looking for we recommend taking our 3-day tour to the desert of Merzouga.
Included in the reservation of the excursion:
- Private excursion, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Transport in Toyota Land Cruiser 4 × 4 or Mini-bus.
- Spanish speaking driver.
- Accommodation in Riad or Kasbah in half board.
- 1 night accommodation in a nomad camp in half board.Fuel, tolls and all expenses associated with transportation.
- Camel ride to reach the camp.*
Not included in the reservation of the excursion:
- Midday meals
- Entrances to the monuments.
This post is also available in: Español