Excursion 1 day from Ouarzazate to the Zagora Desert – Tour the Draa Valley and the dunes of Tinfou:
Departure in the morning from Ouarzazate to Zagora, through the mountains of the Anti Atlas through the Tizi Ntnifift port to reach the town of Agdez, where the largest valley in Morocco begins, the Draa Valley leading to the desert along the Draa River, We will see some beautiful panoramic views over the palm grove and Berber villages and Kasbahs before reaching Zagora. It is a small town famous for its poster »Timbuktu, 52 days» (caravan of camels!). Zagora pauses for lunch before continuing our journey to the town of Tamgroute, 18 km south of Zagora, which was an important educational and religious center, the library of its Zaouia houses a collection of religious texts, before reaching the dunes from tinfou, there you will have the possibility of doing a camel ride about 1 hour. At the end of the afternoon we arrive at Ouarzazate.
- Transportation during the trip in an all-terrain vehicle (4 × 4)
- Fuel of the 4X4
- Driver guide speaks Spanish
- Excursion with camels in Erg chebbi
- Haima Berber Camp
- Dinner and breakfast
- Midday meal
The reservation does not include:
- – Drinks
- – Views
The Zagora desert in Morocco is small and you will not be able to see tall dunes as seen in the photographs. If this is what you are looking for we recommend taking our 3-day tour to the desert of Merzouga.
Included in the reservation of the excursion:
- Private excursion, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Transport in Toyota Land Cruiser 4 × 4 or Mini-bus.
- Enlgish speaking driver.
- Accommodation in Riad or Kasbah in half board.
- 1 night accommodation in a nomad camp in half board.Fuel, tolls and all expenses associated with transportation.
- Camel ride to reach the camp.*
Not included in the reservation of the excursion:
- Midday meals
- Entrances to the monuments.
This post is also available in: Español